Abrasive/sand blast cabinets are the perfect tool for reconditioning
metal parts. Abrasive blasting removes rust and paint without damaging
the metal below.
Our blast cabinet is large enough for most automotive or motorcycle
parts. It utilizes a thick wall plastic housing that won't rust or corrode
with a heavy gauge steel frame that provides sturdy support for the
Features of the blaster
- Top & side load doors make it easy to work on odd shaped
- Built in light makes it easy to see your work
- Protective gloves provide operator safety
- Can operate with many different abrasives
- Includes several blast nozzle tips
- Internal screen keeps work piece out of abrasive material
- Trigger operated blast nozzle
Overall Dimensions: 58" (h) x 36 1/2" (w) x 24 1/2"
Working Dimensions: 24" (h) x 36" (w) x 24" (d)
Side Door: 18" x 12"
Top Window: 23" x 13"
Cabinet: Thick wall plastic
Gun Assembly: Trigger operated: 14 CFM @ 90-100 PSI
Electrical: 110 Volts for Interior Light
Normal Jobber Price..........$414.00 Your Internet Cost..............$299.00